RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY SUPPLIER OF THE YEAR 2018
Amberjack provides end-to-end outsourced recruitment services including consultancy, candidate attraction, online recruitment systems, candidate management, assessment and selection, onboarding and development. The company’s advanced systems and intelligent solutions are designed to deliver an improved candidate experience, which the client benefits from. As a strategic partner, Amberjack focuses on not only optimising return on investment for all its clients, but also creating tools and processes that deliver results, from intelligent attraction to recruitment process outsourcing, and bespoke assessment and selection tools. A deep emerging talent specialist, its tools and understanding enable it to differentiate an employer’s propositions and ensure it recruits the best early talent. All the support and the tools it develops are tailor-made for each organisation. The company’s technology makes volume recruitment more effective, and it is also expert in diversity and adverse impact management.
• Client Mars – which nominated Amberjack for the award – says the supplier ensured “world-class levels of candidate experience” in its recruitment partnership with the food manufacturer. The supplier provided transparency and efficiency, it cared about Mars’ processes as much as the client itself did, and it was fun to work with, says Mars.
• The company delivers effective research in the Future Talent space – The Future Talent Insights Report – and engages the professional community by running Masterclass events.
• Innovations that make volume recruitment more effective include the imPACT paperless assessment platform and the Amberchat platform. The Ambertrack applicant tracking software includes integrated net promoter scores to measure candidate experience.
• The company is regularly recognised for its commitment to diversity & inclusion, as can be seen from its work with Network Rail.
• Amberjack carries out an independent Do, Check, Review process, which guarantees that it identifies any potential inconsistencies for Amberjack and its clients before they become problems.
“The winner was a good all-rounder, applying technology insight, innovation and social good. We were impressed with the detail and exceptional client focus.”