Seven Resourcing is a multi-award-winning, global recruitment agency supplying staff across eight core sectors, and played a pivotal role in supplying crucial temporary health & social care staff to the front line during the fight against Covid-19.
- Seven Resourcing yielded a 40% increase in gross profit and a 10% increase in staff during the pandemic, thanks to a team willing to work around the clock for its clients and innovative recruitment processes to match, to meet the huge demand for health & social care staff.
- Seven’s marketing team yielded a 40% increase in web traffic, a 60% increase in conversions (CV uploads, contact forms and job applications) and a 30% increase in social media followers.
- The agency introduced its digitised PayTech timesheet system, saving Seven and its clients time and money.
- By retraining staff in frozen sectors (animal health, education, etc), Seven accomplished its promise to its staff that nobody would be furloughed, would lose out on pay or made redundant as a result of the pandemic.
- The agency also invested resources into mental health support for its staff, employing a full-time mental health professional and organising workshops. Seven also brought the Mind charity on board, to professionally train managers to an accredited standard in staff mental health support.
- Staff benefit from a rewards system that includes access to fully funded, external learning & development opportunities.
Judges’ comments: “Not only did Seven Resourcing experience impressive commercial growth during a difficult period, the business also illustrated innovation, investment, compassion and reward. The development of new online offerings and technology to change the way their clients process temporary staff has been a game changer and the commitment to the wellbeing and mental health of all its stakeholders is fantastic.”
Also: This category is always hotly contested as it’s a large space in the UK recruitment market – the quality this year was really impressive. Strong focus on the internal stakeholder and the customer experience, both of which will continue to elevate the profession.