RECRUITMENT AGENCY OF THE YEAR 2018 – MICRO (UP TO 10 EMPLOYEES)
Winner: Venari Partners
Sponsored by: Class People
Venari Partners is an emerging international executive search firm that places strategy and commercial executives across a range of sectors. It has launched a series of training workshops to equip its 10 consultants with the tools to be the best in their respective sectors. The firm has rewarded employees for success with annual trips to the Dominican Republic and Spain and monthly incentives such as spa days for the team. In the year ending October 2017, the firm’s turnover increased by 42% year-on-year to £1.64m and its profit increased 29% in the same period to £863,396. Having established itself in the travel, transport and logistics industry, Venari focused on its recently launched life sciences and technology, media and telecommunications practices.
• The firm further aligned executive search with strategy consulting to deliver targeted talent management networking dinners. Building on the success of the previous year, it co-hosted a further three roundtable dinners with McKinsey management consultancy, and there are plans to extent the events to digital health and medical technology.
• The firm has maintained its position in the travel, transport and logistics industry, winning new mandates. In life sciences, it has carried out transactions with more than 10 new clients across the world in the past 12 months, from the US to Eastern Europe.
• The training workshops launched in 2017 focus on areas such as sourcing candidates, new business development, and managing the offer process.
• On the environmental and social responsibility side, the firm has started moving towards a paperless product. It has increased its charity work over the past 12 months. With each search, it sends out a brochure detailing its charitable efforts and encouraging clients to sponsor or join it in supporting these causes.
• The firm continues to hold innovation meetings where everyone is encouraged to present an idea that will further improve the product offering or the company. It expanded this arrangement and encouraged employees to present specific ideas to further improve the standard of customer service.
Flair 4 Recruitment
“The winner has evidence of extremely strong financial performance, and is a clear global expert in its field. A clever strategic partnership has supported its impressive success.”