MOST EFFECTIVE BACK OFFICE OPERATION 2023
Eames Group specialises in the insurance, banking and technology sectors. Their offices in London, Zurich, Singapore, Hong Kong and New York are home to 160 staff. The group has supported the recruitment and talent strategies of companies in the UK, Asia and the US for more than 20 years.
- Eames’s integrated global back-office function encompasses HR & Operations, Marketing and Finance. It also looks after Contractor Care & Compliance, Talent Acquisition and Learning & Development, and the back office is aligned to group objectives and supports productivity, sales and business continuity.
- A single individual becomes a subject matter expert for direct contact internally on compliance issues, and the back-office provides expertise on issues affecting both internal employees and the entire recruitment industry such as Equality, Tax (both internal and for contractors), Eligibility to Work, Conduct Regulations, Data Protection, Employment Law and AWR.
- The back office has updated to digital Right to Work checks via a third party.
- The back-office function heads report in directly to the board.
- A 12-month, full review of GDPR processes and policies is underway around the world offices to ensure compliance are monitored and are adaptable to ongoing changes.
- Judges’ comments
“In a category where there were several leading candidates, the judges felt that Eames clearly showed how the back-office function underpins the foundation of the business and aligns to group objectives. The back office is clearly viewed as a true business partner and worked seamlessly to deliver efficient services, a unified brand and is valued and respected within the business.”