Best Temporary Recruitment Agency 2020
VHR’s global technical recruitment consultancy serves the aerospace & aviation, automotive, engineering, defence and marine industries across 50 countries.
- VHR is led by industry experts including a former Formula 2 driver, an America’s Cup sailor and British Airways technician and ensures all its employees truly understand all its markets.
- VHR’s internal recruitment strategy specifically targets candidates with second and third language fluencies. The company operates in 50 countries, up from 28 in 2017, opening its eighth and ninth global offices during 2019.
- Working with clients, VHR has designed and implemented new training courses to upskill and migrate workers from around the world in the aviation industry, to help fill a shortage of cabin technicians.
- VHR sourced and trained all individuals for its training courses, organising medical, flights, accommodation, visas and references, and worked with management to monitor performance. At the end of the intensive training programme, workers were transported to the UAE, all closely supported by VHR staff.
- VHR arranges all onboarding and logistics for the contractor candidates it sources, even travelling to meet candidates in their home countries and personally transferring them to their new homes and work sites, arranging visas and work permits, providing expert guidance on local tax and healthcare – to protect candidates from any situations that could leave them vulnerable, and ensuring businesses receive the best quality services.
Judges’ comments: “VHR has an excellent way of meeting both customer and candidate needs through training and localisation. Clearly an innovative business.”