BEST CANDIDATE CARE 2018
Winner: ISE Partners
Sponsored by: Centralus
ISE Partners recruits in two main categories: business support, and PR and communications. Many of its candidates come to the company via direct recommendation. All candidates go through a thorough screening and selection process. They are then given interview commentary, advice and receive full preparation before being introduced to companies, receiving feedback throughout. ISE Partners’ recruitment consultants are knowledgeable and have extensive experience of the industries and sectors for which they are recruiting. Client retention is high, with candidates commenting on how well prepared they feel for joining their new firm. Because of the time and attention paid at the beginning of the process, candidate drop-out rate in the first year is just 2%.
• Experienced consultants offer tailored career advice at interview, frequently spending more than an hour and half with each candidate.
• Proactive behaviour – ISE’s small team markets specific experiences to interested companies, as opposed to waiting for the ideal role to land across their desks.
• The company offers candidates a personal service yet with the reach and client portfolio of a much larger agency.
• Once in situ, candidates have a two-week and a two-month catch up with their recruiter to relay their experiences of the onboarding and induction into their new firms, and to share any concerns
• 34% of ISE’s new client business in 2017 came via referral and recommendation, and more than 50% of this business was via candidates.
• More than 20% of its new candidate total in 2017 came via referral and recommendation.
Highly Commended :
La Fosse Associates
“The winner demonstrated themselves as genuine and transparent. Their deep knowledge of clients was reassuring to their candidates.”