Here’s everything you need to know
We know you’re great at recruiting, sourcing, managing a business and coming up with fab technology innovations – but what else can you do? Show us what you’ve got in our brand new talent competition, Recruiter’s Got Talent, and you could win an experience voucher worth £500!
Five lucky finalists will be chosen from video entries and invited to perform their talents at the Recruiter Awards 2019. All talents are welcome including dancing, singing, magic, playing an instrument and stand-up comedy.
How to enter:
· Submit a 60-second video clip (MP4, no more than 512mb) of you performing your talent via Twitter. Make sure to include #RecruitersGotTalent and @RecruiterAwards in your tweet.
· State your name, company and talent at the start of the video (e.g. Hi I’m John Doe from JD Recruitment and my talent is juggling)
· The deadline for submitting your video entry is Friday 5 April
· Group entries are allowed but for groups of no more than six people
· Only one entry per person/group allowed
· If shortlisted you agree to perform on stage at the Recruiter Awards 2019 and purchase a ticket to attend the Recruiter Awards. No complimentary tickets will be given
· We will not accept entries displaying any inappropriate or offensive language or behaviour
· If your act requires recorded accompanying music, the music must be provided to the event organisers ahead of time
· In all cases, decisions of the judges/and live vote are final and will not be open to discussion