Recruitment management software firm Tribepad provides an applicant tracking system (ATS), onboarding, contractor management software, video interviewing and job board solutions to help firms attract, recruit and retain.
- The Covid pandemic showed how Tribepad’s customisable products came into their own, making quick, reactive adaptations to its ATS to enable a healthcare client on the frontline of the UK Covid effort to screen candidates and move them through the process quicker.
- Without charging, Tribepad developed its Contractor Management platform (Flex) into RecruiterHub to help out-of-work recruiters, as well as adapting the same platform to support a local volunteer service to help charities as part of the national Covid support effort.
- Tribepad custom-built its Candidate Verification functionality for the organisation to verify candidates’ DBS checks, driving licence and other documents before setting their status as ‘verified’ and mobilising them – speeding up the whole process significantly, from weeks to hours in some cases. The platform allowed the organisation to recruit, mobilise and manage more than 1,100 volunteers.
- Tribepad worked closely with a client in local government to help with its ED&I strategy [equality, diversity & inclusion] and in turn improve its recruitment process. The client is now receiving five times the number of applications than with its previous ATS. In addition, by using Tribepad’s anonymous applications feature, 40% of their applications (compared to 18% previously) and 39% of their hires are now from a BAME background.
- The judges also praised Tribepad as building a sustainable business for helping recruiters. In 2020 the company became a carbon-negative, climate-positive supplier. Working with Ecologi, Tribepad has planted over 330,000 trees so far to offset more than 1,500 tonnes of CO2.
Judges’ comments: “Tribepad has always shown how it can innovate but in the face of the pandemic it also showed its credentials as a true business partner to its clients and a caring and committed member of the recruitment ecosystem.”
Also: The judges’ decision was not easy. All of the shortlisted companies in this categories are to be credited for their commitment and purpose.