Recruitment Agency of the Year – Medium (50-99 Employees) 2020
Green Park offers executive search, interim management, board advisory, diversity & inclusion and managed service people solutions across the private, public and third sectors.
- Increased income per head by a whopping 600%, from £1,393 in 2018 to £9,837 in 2019, and at the same time reduced the average number of days taken to complete an executive search placement from 169 days in 2018 to 128 days in 2019, a 32% decrease.
- Green Park’s 2019 strategy launched five new core values – courage, rigour, empathy, energy and diversity – chosen by the employees and rolled out with a series of events, games and interactive activities.
- Green Park has always advocated for ethical, inclusive, fair and transparent recruitment practices. It runs an independent diversity search parallel to all executive mandates, providing clients with greater candidate choice through wide-reaching and diverse talent pools.
- Green Park was one of 14 executive search firms that qualified under the government-backed Hampton-Alexander Enhanced Code of Conduct, helping boards achieve gender balance.
- Green Park developed an employee wellness app, providing informative wellness-related content, a personal wellbeing profile tracker and an appointment booker to speak with qualified mental health professionals.
Judges’ comments: “A stand-out winner based upon every example provided feeding back to their core focus of being a true partner of talent for diversity & inclusion. From delivering regular thought leadership reports on diversity within the FTSE 100, and being a government adviser on this topic, Green Park is raising the professional image of recruitment in a way which benefits us all.”
Also: A highly competitive category with an impressive range of applications from some companies making a huge difference and leading the recruitment sector forward.