Seven Resourcing supplies temporary staff across eight core sectors, with the back office playing a critical role in supplying crucial temporary health and social care staff to the front line during the fight against Covid-19.
- Seven’s back-office operation provides full candidate and client support, compliance, marketing communications, cutting-edge technology and a highly successful candidate generation process.
- Everyone in Seven’s back office is trained in recruitment legislation, compliance and personal data security. Self-improvement and career progress are a fundamental part of the company ethos and staff in the back office complete qualifications specific to their role.
- In turn, Seven’s compliance team guarantees that every candidate is qualified, experienced and safe to work. Using Seven’s custom-built compliance technology (SafeGuard), every day the team processes a huge number of files and candidate information.
- Every week the payroll & finance team processes thousands of timesheets, guaranteeing that candidates are paid on time, every time.
- Utilising SmartSearch, Candidate Generation adds 600-700 new candidates on to the system every day, so that finding the right people is easy for their clients and faster than the
- Seven’s marketing team runs all Marcoms in-house, including paid advertising, search engine optimisation, graphic design, web design, email marketing, social media, content creation and data analytics.
- The in-house IT team ensures Seven’s tech runs smoothly. All staff work on four ultra-HD screens, complete with a full set of wireless peripherals.
Judges’ comments: “In a year that asked so much of the health and care sector, Seven Resourcing delivered on many levels.”
Also: This was a highly competitive category, and all deserved recognition for what they achieved under such difficult conditions.