MOST EFFECTIVE BACK OFFICE OPERATION 2019
Winner: Seven Resourcing
Seven Resourcing is a global recruitment agency specialising in nine core sectors. The entry showed real evidence of adding value not only to the organisation but also to making a valuable contribution to clients’ and candidates’ experience.
- Seven uses a number of tools in its operations. PayTech is a digital payroll system that allows clients to sign-off timesheets from their PC or mobile anywhere in the world. Safeguarding First guarantees that Seven’s candidates are compliant, qualified and ready to work. Smart Search sources the best available global talent in the industry.
- Seven has invested considerable time, capital and innovation into ensuring that its clients can benefit from a seamless, convenient and effective back office operation. Seven’s back office staff also ensure all regulatory checks are valid before candidates are processed, even down to immunisations when dealing with nursing and healthcare professionals.
- Seven’s head of candidate generation Michelle Dawson manages a team of five talent acquisition experts. In 2018, this team generated over £1m in gross profit from using Smart Search. Continual investment ensures Seven’s database is ahead of its competitors in having more new and available jobseekers, guaranteeing clients can almost instantly source the perfect candidates.
- In 2018, all job posting was centralised to ensure job descriptions were clear, informative and brand relevant to maximise applications online. Applications have soared, ultimately leading to the £1m GP created by the team.
- Seven understands that technology doesn’t make first-class customer service, it is simply in place to make the process of working for an agency convenient, fast and stress-free. The back-office team is always available to call, text or speak to clients and candidates on live-chat.
Judges’ comments: “The judges were particularly impressed with Seven’s payroll platform, which seems to enable a seamless experience for clients.”
- Eames Consulting Group
- Fircroft Engineering Services
- Goodman Masson
- Gravitas Recruitment Group
- Liquid Personnel
- Marlin Green