Entry tips for Recruiter Awards from our judges:
- Please ensure that you read the How to Enter and the Terms and Conditions of Entry sections before completing the relevant Category Entry.
- Form/s: Once completed, the Category Entry Forms should be uploaded during the online entry process.
- The word counts are simply a guideline, but please ensure that your entries are as concise as possible by, using bullet points if possible.
- If you are entering multiple categories please complete the relevant Entry Form for each, ensuring that you have tailored the entry specifically to each category.
- Please ensure you pay particular attention to all compulsory questions, in order for your entry to be accepted for judging.
- Unless otherwise specified, achievements outlined in the entries should have occurred between 2016 and 2017.
- The judging will aim to recognise organisations and individuals who add outstanding value to their business partnerships and relationships, and not those who simply provide a solid professional service.
- Judges will be looking for innovation and profitability.