BEST RECRUITMENT AGENCY MARKETING TEAM 2019
Winner: Darwin Recruitment
- The winner, Darwin Recruitment, is an international recruitment business focused on recruiting for perm and contract roles within the digital and data fields. The marketing team of five is to use every discipline and tool available to position Darwin as the partner of choice for digital and data recruitment.
- The marketing service offering has three clear strategies: growing and building the Darwin brand; working closely with the consultants to build their personal brands; and partnering with clients to help enhance, protect and promote their employer brand. The team ensures that all marketing initiatives feed into each strategy.
- The judges were impressed with the role events and webinars play in the marketing strategy. All events are livestreamed, and videos feed into a comprehensive content marketing strategy. Monthly whitepapers and reports also offer in-depth market analysis ranging from monthly recruitment market updates and technical whitepapers to relocation guides.
- As a result of automated and verified process, the team knows the source of every single candidate placed. The team is also able to know the outcome of investments and campaigns. Candidates can be tracked through their customer journey whether they came via email marketing, content download, event, job application or direct methods.
- Revenue from marketing channels this year has almost doubled – £1.12m in 2017 to £2.14m in 2018.
- This was a very popular category to enter, said the judges, and it epitomises the great work the sector is doing to promote the recruitment industry and the companies they support. The judges said the wealth and depth of talent used to deliver embracing, cutting-edge media and technology will ensure that the entrants maintain the leading edge performance in highly competitive global markets.
Judges’ comments: “The winner in this category has taken events globally to the next level, and with very creative use of data & technology this has enabled them to position themselves in a way that truly drives sales and adds to the bottom line.”
- Harrington Starr
- Acorn Recruitment
- Fircroft Engineering Services
- Meet Recruitment
- PMP Recruitment
- Talent International