BEST PROFESSIONAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT AGENCY 2019
Winner: Annapurna Recruitment
Annapurna Recruitment works across HR, technology and business change, with offices in the UK, Nordics and DACH region (Germany, Austria and Switzerland).
- The judges said the winner showed real innovation with its Business Transformation Network (BTN) and the clear benefit that this brings to clients and candidates. Spyrker, a commerce technology company operating within the fast-moving start-up scene in Berlin, works with Annapurna to grow its team of developers, sales and HR team. Using the BTN, Annapurna hosted a PHP Industry Experts event in Berlin, where Spyrker showcased its technology and expertise. As a result of such collaborations, Spyrker has increased its candidate talent pool and hired over 20 team members.
- The BTN has been a source of hard-to-find candidates for many of Annapurna’s clients, and has been among the reasons that Annapurna finds itself making the preferred supplier list (PSL) for companies. An example is with global technology services and consulting giant Infosys, which has become one of Annapurna’s key clients through its success with finding individuals and teams through the BTN.
- The judges were impressed with how consultants formed lasting relationships with candidates by helping them build their own personal brand. They do so by giving them the chance to showcase their knowledge at events, webinars or podcasts. These relationships often lead to future placements, when the newly-placed candidate needs to source a team at their new employers, and contacts Annapurna – all as a result of the excellent candidate care that they received.
- Annapurna Giving is the charity arm of the company, emphasising that ‘responsibility’ – privately and corporately – is part of everything Annapurna does: responsibility for candidate care to corporate social responsibility (CSR). In the moral or personal responsibility, Annapurna Giving ensures the company gives back to those in need.
- The judges thought that this category contained a strong set of applications, making it a tough decision to choose a winner.
Judges’ comments: “Annapurna Recruitment demonstrated the ability to develop new specialisms successfully on an international scale.”
- Bramwith Consulting
- Morgan McKinley
- Oakleaf Partnership