ERSG is dedicated to the energy sector, specialising in the areas of offshore & onshore wind, power generation, transmission & distribution, subsea & marine engineering and placing a wide range of engineers into these markets, often in remote or hard-to-reach worldwide locations.
- As one of the first recruitment businesses to specialise in these markets and thanks to their excellent staff retention, ERSG has built large teams of dedicated recruiters in nine offices worldwide.
- Due to the very specific skill requirements and relatively limited pool of experience, these markets are most effectively served by ERSG’s highly specialist and knowledgeable recruiters.
- With its headquarters in the UK, since 2008 ERSG has placed thousands of workers domestically and internationally, in 21 countries across three continents. ERSG has at any one time had more than 1,000 freelance contractors, more than 800 of whom are working on offshore wind projects.
- Due to the international nature of the market ERSG has had great success placing candidates on international projects using their multilingual team of recruiters based in London, Dublin, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Seattle, Orlando, Boston, Tokyo and Taipei.
- During 2019/20 there has been a substantial amount of change, resulting from investment in the operational, IT, marketing and HR & training functions to further support their client service. This followed on from ERSG’s IT team’s aim for 2019/20 to execute a digital transformation through the implementation of an internal CRM system, Bullhorn and an integrated SaaS telephony system Cloudcall.
- These digital innovative changes within the business have enabled ERSG to operate in a more streamlined fashion, freeing highly knowledgeable and skilled staff across the business to work in a more effective and efficient manner for the benefit of the candidate and client service, boosting profitability and strategic business management.
Judges’ comments: “The judges were particularly impressed by ERSG’s partnership approach when faced with complex challenges from their key clients. They responded diligently, clearly demonstrating success ensuring a positive outcome.”