BEST ENGINEERING RECRUITMENT AGENCY 2019
VHR demonstrated real expertise in its market, commercial understanding of its clients and ability to service huge, multinational companies on an international scale.
VHR is an international engineering recruitment organisation serving the aerospace & aviation, Formula 1 & automotive, engineering & defence and marine industries across 45 countries. It employs 80 staff across five global offices.
- For many clients, VHR has to interview and recruit workers in multiple countries, and so employees across the five offices speak more than 20 languages between them.
- VHR is led by qualified former engineers together with recruitment industry professionals, which means clients are guaranteed industry expertise, technical understanding and service excellence. This leads to many partnerships lasting more than a decade, including Air Mauritius, Etihad Airways, Virgin Atlantic and F1 team Toro Rosso.
- In January 2018 the VHR Academy was launched. This is a bespoke training programme to transform inexperienced individuals into successful recruitment consultants. By training up consultants to VHR’s high standards from the very beginning, VHR ensures that each and every client receives the best levels of service.
- An example of excellent client service is the support VHR gave automotive manufacturer Porsche with its latest car model launch. VHR recruited for five different suppliers across the engineering supply chain to a short timeframe, often in countries with a low unemployment rate and so hard-to-source available candidates. VHR’s recruitment drive enabled Porsche to meet and even exceed the project deadline by two weeks, meaning the new model could be released to the market in plenty of time.
Judges’ comments: “VHR clearly develops long-term partnerships with its clients and has shown innovation in the aviation industry, which has culminated in special recognition from the CEO of a major international airline.”
- The Green Recruitment Company
- Astute Technical Recruitment
- Core Talent Recruitment
- Fircroft Engineering Services
- gap technical