Amoria Bond provide staffing and consultancy services across specialist global STEM markets: technology and engineering. They place thousands of permanent and contract candidates worldwide every year from their offices in Manchester, Amsterdam, Cologne and Singapore.
- Amoria Bond takes a relationship-led/consultative approach to client services. After updating their vision of being the best service and consultancy group in global STEM-markets, they engaged their client base to define what ‘best service’ really is – and isn’t – and launched a company-wide initiative to embed best service across all operations.
- This included the creation of a best service steering committee, with members from every office and team who champion best service or lead projects, to enhance specific areas of service offering, delivery and
- A best service charter was launched.
- Every employee made three personal best service pledges.
- Job descriptions company-wide were updated to include best service; progression requires demonstrable evidence of consistently delivering, role-modelling or championing best
- A net promoter score survey is sent to each client and candidate after every placement: “Based on your experience of our service, how likely would you be to re-use or recommend Amoria Bond’s services?” which provide insights on best service at company, office, team and individual recruiter-level.
Judges’ comments: “While many firms demonstrated excellent client care on non-Covid aspects, for us, this year was about how recruiters were able to quickly adapt and help their clients overcome Covid challenges. Amoria went over and above, introducing wellbeing programmes for themselves and clients. They also focused on and invested in thought leadership and connection.”