BEST CANDIDATE CARE 2019
Winner: Service Care Solutions
The winner, Service Care Solutions (SCS), provides temporary and permanent recruitment services to public and private sector organisations nationwide. Sectors include healthcare, social work, legal, construction, trades & labour, and offender rehabilitation.
- From supporting candidates with buying essential equipment through to providing a professional development fund, SCS provided a stand-out service to candidates.
- The winner demonstrated three excellent examples of the highest levels of candidate care going the extra mile for the people they help place. One example was the SCS consultant hand-delivering specialist protective equipment to a candidate who was due to start a job the next day – a 90-mile round trip – as a courier could not be found in time.
- SCS candidate care offering forms a core part of the training programme all trainee consultants undertake and is closely monitored by the senior management team at SCS. Consultants don’t simply identify a candidate’s need for a position but they discuss future goals and aspirations with them. Each candidate is also given an annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) fund of £250.
- Obvious benefits to outstanding candidate care shows itself in reduced candidate turnover, a deeper understanding of SCS’s markets from knowing candidates personally, improved response times and a referral rate of 35%.
- The judges said it was good to see so many dedicated recruitment companies focused on providing excellent service to candidates across both the UK and internationally. The judges were impressed to see the extra advice and services they are offering to help support a wide range of candidates in their next career moves. There were some outstanding examples backed up by testimonials showing how they have gone above and beyond.
Judges’ comments: “The testimonials supporting Service Care Solutions highlighted the esteem that the candidates they work with hold them in.”
- Bramwith Consulting
- Intuitive Interim & Exec Search
- MLC Partners
- Social Personnel